|International Real Estate & Business Investing | Developing | Consulting
Masters of Arts, 1997 – University of Kent ║ Canterbury, United Kingdom
Bachelors of Arts, 1993 – University of Colorado ║ Colorado Springs, Colorado
Project Management Institute (PMI) – Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, 1999
|* Board Member of University of Kent Alumni in Americas (UKA), United Kingdom, since 2014
* Member of International Executive Resource Group-Global Business Leader, New York Chapter, since 2016
* Member of International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI), since 2014
* California (since 2005) and Connecticut Real Estate Brokers License (since 2014)
* Member of U.S. Green Building Council, 2010-2013
* Member of Monaco/USA Association, since 2013
* Member of French Riviera Business Club, since 2013
* Project Management Institute (PMI) Consultant Subject Matter Expert, since 2009
* Volunteer Director and Instructor for the La Jolla English Language Center, 2003-2009
* Instructor for San Diego State University, Project Management Certificate Program, 2005
* Committee Member and Subject Matter Expert for Oracle Project Management/Knowledge * * Management Consulting Senior VP and Oracle Program Management, 2001-2003
* Member of Project Management Institute (PMI), since 1998
|Christine Baird, President of Clarus Real Estate, Inc., has extensive experience in real estate and business investing, development and consulting in the U.S., Central & South America, Asia and Europe.
Ms. Baird brokered and raised capital of $100M+ for many different real estate asset types including hotels, restaurants, apartments, offices, shopping centers, assisted living/senior housing, condominiums, residential & land development projects.
She has built many strategic consultative relationships with international clients & investors in the U.S. and Europe and advised on the acquisition, development, management, and disposition of real estate assets.
Her areas of focus include:
* Real Estate Acquisitions, Management & Dispositions
* Asset Management
*Valuations & Proformas
* Real Estate Investment Strategy
* Acquisition & Development Capital Raise
* Redevelopment, Development & Joint Ventures
* Project & Construction Management
* Marketing & Business Development
* International Real Estate & Business Alliances
In addition, Ms. Baird has over 15 years project management and business consultant experience in many lines of industries including telecommunications, electronics, medical, computer software and hardware, engineering/consulting, and aerospace/defense. She worked for SAIC, Loral Federal Systems, MCI, Oracle Corporation, and Intuit and provided project management, change management, HR and training, and business consulting for many Fortune 500 companies.